Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess Who's Got A Blog????

Grace and Peace from the Lord Jesus Christ. In an effort to expand the length and breath of my ministry, I have decided to set up this blog that will allow me to share my passions, thoughts and significant events that occur in my personal life with the entire world. I would like to thank one of my heroes in the faith, Rev. H.B. Charles Jr, Pastor of Mt. Sinai Missionary Baptist Church, LA, who through his own blog, has inspired me to take this step in my ministry. H.B. is without a doubt, along with my own Pastor Joe A. Carter, New Hope Baptist Church, Newark, NJ, the two greatest preachers in this country. Bar None! Thanks for everything H.B. I pray that you who would read this blog will be blessed by it. In Him I live. Peace.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Pastor Mann, my brother...please know that the McLeod family is praying for you and your family as you continue to spread the gospel in word, song, blog and deed!

gwenda a. lamarr said...

pastor mann, i send my blessimg out to you, you pastor and mrs penny and your family ,and our church family are always in my prays. i know its not easy the job the lord has given you,but he wouldnt have put it on your shoulders if he didnt think you could carry it.people will be people pastor you cant save all of them,thier will always be people that cannot be reached and they sit in the church every sunday,but you have to take a moment for yourself,to meditate,to relieve stress,and not take the burdens of the world on your shoulders,put it in the lords hands.when you deal with people proceed with caution,stay in your lane,always make the right turn,and when the light turns green,always go with the lord.love you both. gwen lamarr