Thursday, May 24, 2007

Speaking @ Pleasant Grove Baptist Church

This Friday evening, I have the privilege of preaching at the Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church, where my friend and brother Rev. Vincent M. Rouse is the Pastor, for their Fire-Filled Friday Service given by their Youth Department. Pastor Rouse and I go back to our days as members of the full-time staff of the New Hope Baptist Church. I have had the pleasure of watching this young giant in the ministry, blossom and grow into a dynamic preacher and a caring Pastor for the people that God has given him. This is my first time preaching at Pleasant Grove since Pastor Rouse was called their almost one year ago, and I am excited about the preaching moment. Please keep this service and the Pleasant Grove Church in your prayers as God takes them to heights never imagined in the hearts of the people.

No comments: