Thursday, June 21, 2007

Speaking @ Providence Missionary Baptist Church

I have been invited to preach at the Providence Missionary Baptist Church where my good friend and brother J. Vincent Grove is the Pastor for their Church's Anniversary on tomorrow. Pastor Grove and I have been preaching and personal friends for more than 10 years and I am proud of the work that he has been attempting to do at Providence since their relocation to another section of the city of Newark. He is a great preacher of the Gospel who is making his mark on the Christian Community throughout this city. I have been blessed to preach at Providence many times before, but this is special because it is the first time I am preaching there as the Pastor of First Mount Zion, where there are members of both churches that are related. So I am equally exicited and nervous for another opportunity to preach the Gospel to help set the captives free. Please keep me in your prayers as God gives me the strength to tell the story of Jesus the Christ.

No comments: