Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Speaking @ Macedonia Baptist Church, Trenton, NJ

Today I was blessed to preach @ the great and historical Macedonia Baptist Church, Trenton, NJ where my good friend and brother Rev. Keith A. Marshall is the pastor, for their Hour of Power noon-day service. Pastor Marshall is a nationally known revivalist who preaches at various venues across this country as well as at the National Baptist Convention, USA Inc.

Pastor Marshall has been, throughout the years, one of my best friends and mentors who has opened his pulpit to me before I began pastoring, while I was in between churches, and when I was in dire financial situations. I do not preach for money, but the Word of the Lord tells us in I Corinthians 9:14...even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel, so whenever I have been in trouble, Keith Marshall has been there to be a blessing to my family and my ministry.

I am forever grateful for the Spirit of God that permeates out of the lifestyle of Pastor Keith A. Marshall and I praise God for his ministry. Please pray for both Pastor Marshall & the Macedonia Church Family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Pastor Mann.

Ellis J. Wilkerson, CPCU, ARM
Principal – Risk Management & Insurance Services
ejw@jkboardroom.vpweb.com
973-926-6257 v
862-279-4323 c
J&K Boardroom Associates
830 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, NJ 07078

http:/www.jkboardroom.vpweb.com