Saturday, February 23, 2008

Get Well My Friend!!!

This past week, I received a distressing phone call from a man who has quickly become one of my best friends, Pastor Romell Williams, Lilydale Progressive Missionary Baptist Church, Chicago, IL, to inform me that he had to have an emergency surgery procedure done one week ago.

Romell is without question, one of the best expositors of our day and one of my favorite personalites in this country. I am a fan of Romell Williams, not because he can "shut it down" with the best of them, not because of the size of his church, but because of his total commitment to true biblical exposition. I like to believe that I have matured to a point in my own ministry that I am drawn to preachers who make every attempt at exposition every time they stand before the people of God, and Romell is one such man.

I am eagerly awaiting his arrival at our church in July for our first tent revival in our history and I look forward with great anticipation being poured into with the pure milk of God's Word. Please keep my friend and the Lilydale Church in your prayers.

No comments: