Sunday, September 9, 2007

Farewell Willie Lee Jordan

Tonight the Pastor Community will join Pastor M.J. Jordan at the Mount Olive Baptist Church, as he has to say so long to his wonderful mother, Sis. Willie Lee Jordan. He is her youngest son, who has, ever since his father passed, taken real good care of his mother. I am understanding of what he is dealing with, as it was only 1 year ago last march that the Lord took my own mother, Hattie Louise Mann home to be with him. I had a rough year dealing with the emotions of not having my mother with me. All of my life, whenever something good happened to me, I would call mommy and tell her about it. Now I can't and it hurts badly, but I am comforted by the fact that I love her but God loves her best.

This is what I will try to tell MJ on tonight...He may love his momma, but she is in a better place than any of us are.

No comments: