Thursday, September 20, 2007

Speaking @ Metropolitan Baptist Church

Last night I began a three night revival at the Metropolitan Baptist Church, Scotch Plains, NJ where Rev. Clement F. Griffin is the Pastor. I have been blessed to preach this fall revival at Metropolitan since 2003. They took a year off from the revival in 2006 because they were doing some extensive renovations in the fellowship hall and offices, which by the way makes the church look wonderful. I am excited about this revival because this was one of the first revivals that I got in our state that was on an annual basis, and because of that, I will always make myself available to this church and this Pastor. Rev. Griffin has always been very kind to me and the church has been very receptive of my attempts at biblical exposition. Last night the Lord showed up in a great way, and I am anticipating him doing the same the rest of the week. Please pray for the meeting and pray for the revivalist.

No comments: