Thursday, September 4, 2008

Praise Report!!!!

First of all, I want to express my heart-felt gratitude for all of my blogging buddies who called Devante's name out to the Lord with believing prayers on last night. Words cannot express how much my heart was overjoyed with the responses of my last post, calling on the people of God to pray for my son. I do believe that the effectual and fervent prayers of righteous people indeed avail much, and that's why I immediately knew to make this request and you all answered tremendously, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Well, my son made it through his procedure and they found out that he has lesions on his esophagus which is treatable with medication and that they detected an early formation of ulcers in his stomach, which because it was detected early, is treatable with medication as well. I spoke to him a little bit ago after he came out of recovery and he sounded better and he said that he felt better, but he was very hungry and he didn't know when they would let him eat. I am awaiting on the doctor to decide if he's going home today or in the morning, but either way it happens, I will be happy when he gets home.

I am grateful to the Lord for answering prayers and bringing my son through this okay. Please keep all of my children in your prayers and I will continue doing the same for you. God be praised!

10 comments:

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Thank you God!!!
Pastor Lance, I am happy that Devante is doing fine and that the Doctors were able to detect what was wrong. Now we pray for his complete recovery and we are thankful that God's touch and medication is all that he needs towards healing. The sigh of relief is a great feeling and we all feel it with you.
I will continue to keep the family and especially your children in prayer. Please keep my children in prayer as well.
To God be the glory.

Mother

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Worthy Is The Lamb!!!! We praise Him for continued strength and excellent health on Devante's behalf.

Rev.Aaron Holcombe said...

Praise Him!! He is worthy! God still answers prayer! God bless you and your family. Your brother, Aaron

Pastor W.L. Pullam said...

To God be the glory for the great things He has done! Praise the Lord. Brother pastor, I am totally rejoicing in the Lord that Devante is on the way to full recovery. God is so good! I will continue to lift he and the entire family in prayer and please do the same for my family and I. We are all in this thing "together."

Clinton Smith said...

As my favorite preacher (William T Glynn) would say; "I know He;s alright!" God be praised for ansering prayer.

Ed Johnson III said...

Thanks for the update on you son. I thank God that He brought him (and continues to bring him) through this ordeal. Blessings, my friend, on you and your family.

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Lance, I want you to know that-though just getting word about Devante--he is certainly in my prayers. This is a blessing - having detected the issues early enough. Please know that I also continue to pray with you and the ministry. Continue to be encouraged my friend. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I am happy and thank the Lord over the praise report. I have been away for a while and didn't know about your son. I will send prayers to God on his behalf. I ask for your prayers as well for my son Thomas. He was just diagnosed with ADHD and I am having a problem with excepting recommended treatment.

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Thandy, thank you for your prayers for my son, and I will be praying hard for your child as well. Glad to have you back with us in the land of blog.

Lance

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

"What a Mighty God we serve." I am grateful that God has again been a "very present help in trouble." We rejoice with you and give witness to the power of prayer.